Wednesday, August 26, 2009

On heartache

The heart: A viscus of cardiac muscle that maintains the circulation of the blood.

I deal with patients coming in with “a pain in the heart” all the time. Angina, I understand its physiology and I get how to treat it. I find it safe in a sense that we know what causes it and how to prevent it.

But with heartache, its a different story. I'm talking about that dull feeling you get when you're emotionally fucked.. some describe it as an ache, others as heaviness centralized in the chest. Right where the heart is. Its a whole other story, because there is nothing you can do to make it go away.. it takes its time and then ends with a scar to remind you, always, not to put yourself in that position again.


No physiology there. Just idiotic love.



fuck that.



- to a spiritual month, sans heartache xx

10 comments:

Faith said...

wow
Couldn't Have Said It Better

thank you

A said...

I love itt <3.

7aneen said...

Cheers to that

ra7oob said...

\\ Ameeen.

+ Here's to karma ;) Ramadan kareem babes xo

A said...

come hereeeeee *tight hug*!

Cooookies said...

bad day ?! :p

PinkChampagne said...

I read this and you know how I instantly felt, but on second thoughts..You know what?
Im not going to shun it..Here's to idiotic love :D

xx

Ms. D said...

ur words made me even sadder :( its so beautiful and touching..

Aljoud said...

well at least you have a story to tell here.. been there, done that and idiotic love sucks lol but it made us realize lots of things after its over!
miss you x

Fastidious Babe said...

Glad u girls liked it :)


ra7oob: to karma indeed xx



Fab A: hugs back lol xx




PC: la2 la2, no idiotic love.. to smart decisions :P