An acquaintance once told me: I'm not going to ask you if you're happy with this, in going to ask if u can live with it.
And so, when I am faced with undesirable situations, I try to see if I can live with em, or not.. And evaluate the situation accordingly.
Things I don't like, but have to live with for the time being include:
- my body having a mind of its own, not responding to any kind of sedative.. And staying up for hours, or has it been days?
- freak attacks, so not me.. But there u go.
- acting, like everything is ok.. And being all frilly about it (couldn't find a more appropriate word.. Think decorative in a deceiving manner)
- isolating myself from certain people (until I tend to my own business and get things sorted out)
- dealing with that heart-achy-feeling which comes and goes.
- not going to the gym, or the beach, or shopping!
So no, I am not happy about the way things are. But can I live with it? You bet.
- to sunday xx
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device