Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I will tell the truth and nothing but..

-I did not put on 10 pounds in the last month.

-I did not smoke, like ever.

-I love kids, they are the joy of life.

-I feel great about what I did to her.

-What they say, really matters.

-Money doesn't buy happiness, nor do lous, choos, and manolos.

-If I had a chance to redo it, I would have gone elsewhere.

-My insomnia is espresso induced

-I would never go to therapy

-I believe in happily ever after.


Have a great April Fools day peeps, easy on the pranks..

-to mo, paris and him xxx
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

6 comments:

Big Pearls said...

I don't believe in happily ever after..

Anonymous said...

I second big pearls =(

Anonymous said...

I did not read this.
I didn't even comment.

Fastidious Babe said...

big pearls and dreamy..

some people might disagree..
i don't :)


Mi xD tu saaaaaaaaisssss!

Baroque said...

what was that for? xx

Fastidious Babe said...

they were my lil fibs du jour! xD