Tuesday, September 23, 2008

He said. She said.

He said: so u couldn't make it last night.


She said: I got busy.


He said: building rockets?


She said: nah, just same old work stuff.


He said: just say that u didn't want to see me.


She said: is that ur way of saying that u missed me?


He said: keep telling urself that.


You know when they say "every man has a little boy inside him", that was an example of how juvenile they can get! Had the situation been reversed, the lady would "have" to be more understanding of her alpha male's "busy" schedule!


Correct me if I'm wrong!



- to eye opening encounters xx



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

11 comments:

Big Pearls said...

I agree with you..there is definitely a baby in each man.

Journal Entries said...

ur absolutely right!

doona said...

so trueee!!

Delicately Realistic said...

Awwwww ;/
men can be so irrational at times!

Rewind said...

Ahhhh I got through this everyday, its cute at first when u think he's such a baby but come on!

3anooda said...

9ij wallah - 7alal 3alaihum 7aram 3alaina

Ansam said...

I strongly believe that men do have PMSing moments! I encountered one today! RUDE MAN..... very rude!

skittles said...

why cant they just blurt out wut they feel?!!! ugh!

asameee said...

men.. can't live with them, can't live without 'em! ;p

Anonymous said...

couldnt agree more! very true..we always have to be the ones understanding their busy schdules and when we say we r busy and truely mean it..they think we just avoiding them or that we are " nt3`ala" something..weirdos!;p

Fastidious Babe said...

Glad u girls agree! XD
and yeah, gotta live with em!


Rewind: yes, cute at first, pain in the ass later!



ansam: some do, others are just like that around the clock!




skittles: i don't think it crosses their minds to start with, the whole "telling u what they feel"



sara: I KNOW! LOL nt'3ala.. so fing funny! x