Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hi, my name is FB..

And I am an addict!



Was tagged by ansam, probably the easiest tag ever :p



I am addicted to:



1. Coffee! (And I don't mind it one bit)





2. Shoes, I like surrounding myself with them.





3. My blackberry, which (just for the record) broke down for a day, I'm having it replaced tonight, yesterday was not a good day sans my bb!





4. Polyvore (its the new flickr)





5. Love ;p lot (had to put that in :p)



Ah well.. addictions come and go!




In other news, the proton collider that was supposed to recreate the "big bang" has been deactivated (word is there was a helium leak of some sorts).







Oh, its almost f6oor time!



Alla yt8abal 9yamkm peeps!!





- to bb bold, can't wait! xx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

13 comments:

Big Pearls said...

minna o minnech:)

Ruby Woo said...

lol who isn't addicted to shoes?

f7ee7eely said...

moi on flickr too MeInTheMiddle


addddddddddd

Ansam said...

:-) cool and nice addictions too :-P

doona said...

god bless coffee! :)

Journal Entries said...

3asa yitqabbal minna oo minnich =)

eshda3wa said...

i had shoes as an addiction too

Delicately Realistic said...

Love ;>

thats cute!

skittles said...

ahhh shoes, shoes, shoes! you cant help but to luv'em!

Fastidious Babe said...

glad u guys can relate to my addictions :P



f7ee7eely: flickr is soo passe :P im fastidious on polyvore :P

Anonymous said...

what? big bang? helium collider? AISH?

*Just remembered the time this was received*

Fastidious Babe said...

lol u never read :P

asameee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.