Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mornin!

So I got up real early today, and decided I was gonna give myself a much needed pedicure. I wanted to wear peep toes today, and what with the flu last week and the craziness this week, i did not have time for a proper pedi, my toes looked horrific- to say the least.



Anyways.. I scrubbed n buffed, cut n filed, base coated, coloured, and top coated.. Et voila! Perfect toes xD





Nothing beats pampering urself first thing in the morning!





- to getting up at the crack of dawn, everyday! xx (yeah right lol)



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

11 comments:

Meticulous said...

Goooooooodmoooorning sunshine

Anonymous said...

allaaa!
i need that too :/

The Extravagate said...

same here ,, i should try that too bs after drinking coffee :P

Fastidious Babe said...

mericulous: nighty night babe! lol x



delly: yep, totally worth getting up early for :P



notorious: but ofcourse!! XD coffee is step one :P

Journal Entries said...

pedis and manis always lift my mood..

shawagteeny i so need one right now!

Fastidious Babe said...

a journal entry: try giving urself a pedicure.. its kinda fun and rewarding! lol

Anonymous said...

I need one asap =D

3anooda said...

u do it yourself?? mashallah - i hate feet. cant touch my own. LOOOL - long live Nail Bar

Fastidious Babe said...

Nope, that's why it felt special when I did xD

Fury said...

you really are becoming a morning person:P

Fastidious Babe said...

lol naah.. i just had a really early morning meeting :P