Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Morning.Noon.Night

It's hot, to say the least.
So if you're stuck in your hometown, and are struggling with the heat wave.. here is what i do to get through the day XD


I kick start my day with a double-shot ice shaken from starbucks.. god knows a latte is the last thing we need with the heat!



By 5 pm I'm all worn out from work, traffic and the heat.. and nothing beats a mocktail for a quick pick-me-up!



After a long day of work, shopping, and lounging ;P I pour myself a glass of tea du maroc, its good for the digestion and the soothing affect of mint is just what I need before heading to bed!



- to a fabulous extra long weekend ahead! xx

14 comments:

Ansam said...

nice!

doona said...

i just have drink#1 over and over

Journal Entries said...

mocktail look delicious!
3awafy =)

FourMe said...

lovin lovin the electric blue hottie ;)

Unknown said...

I LOVE UR BLUE ZAG BABY!!

Ruby Woo said...

I'm loving the teapot!

J o u j a™ said...

mocktail sounds yummy
3leech bel3afya :D

Lono said...

Its HOT HOT HOT yesterday the humid was unbelievable and the city dead. so all I did Sleeep

Fastidious Babe said...

ansam: thanx!


dandoon: omg that can't be good lol bear in mind it has two shots of starbuck's finest :P


a journal entry: alla y3afeech.. it really is x



fourme: thanx babe xx


nawary: merci ya 2alby.. m2adamee x


ruby woo: I know! it sets the mood on its own..


jouja: alla y3afeech :)


lono: i know wlyoam ba3ad a6ga3!

Lono said...

laa al yoom unbelievable ams ahwan mn ams, today no air bearly breath

مريم الفلاسي said...

Ah! I wish I could get a non-alcool iced shaken espresso.. Starbucks is non existent didn't i tell you that? :(

AND That hot blue bag u still carry? I thought it was too small for ya! xD

Fastidious Babe said...

ITS TINY! i just like the colour XD


just go to any coffee place.. tell them to give u 2 shots on the rocks or something.. XD or get an iced dry latte.. tell u what.. as soon as u get to a coffee shop give me a call :P xx

Anonymous said...

Your tea looks tasty!!
What is it by the way?

Fastidious Babe said...

its plain old Moroccan tea babe..