Saturday, March 7, 2009

À bout de souffle


Translated into "Out of Breath", is an amazing movie of the 60's.. And its not the story line or the plot.. but the music, the stylistic direction of the movie and the interesting interaction between a young french criminal and an american journalist living in paris.


I can't put my finger on it, but there's something rather amusing about the movie, and very classical and inspiring.. especially that very last moment, the final scene with a lingering question..



I loved it!



- to weekends in bed x

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm actually surprised I haven't watched it yet since I pretty much watched almost everything old lol. Is it in French?

The Extravagate said...

i must watch it :D

but please tell me its not french!!

Luxurina said...

I love old french movies. You should watch Belle du Jour with Catherine Deneuve, if you haven't yet. Love your blog btw.

eshda3wa said...

i never watch foreign movies

shamma aldabal said...

kewl !

im not a fan of old movies although they r much better than movies now a days bss i dunno i just don't =p ..

i might give this one a try !

Fastidious Babe said...

Miss Informed: yes its in french, but I THINK there's a remake called "Breathless" in the 80's


The Extravagate: but there r soustitres! (subtitles) lol




Luxurina: Thanx! will definitely check it out XD



eshda3wa: ur missing out!




libero a: check them out, some of them are really good x