Friday, April 10, 2009

Guess what I found!


I saw the sign and instantly felt compelled to walk in!


Funky ambiance


Brow station waiting area


Qi mantra


Checking out



The name: Spaces Hypersalon

The location: the newly opened Arabian Plaza

The services:

- Heiress (hair and face council)
- Strip (the ministry of Waxing)
- Browhaus (the brow architects)
- Qi mantra: (massage)
- Heiress too ( zero to teen grooming)



The wow factor: fabulous interiors, walking into that place felt OUT OF THIS WORLD!


How I haven't heard of this place is beyond me, but it just opened last month so that might be it! I have not seen anything like it in Dubai, and can't wait to try out everything! if only to enjoy the vibe!


- to getting groomed with style xx

24 comments:

ĐǻñĎõøðñ said...

seems really really nice!

me likey =)

Big Pearls said...

that seems really cool:)

missed you:)

Delly said...

waw!!! amaaaazing!

Fastidious Babe said...

Dandooon: totally is! x


BP!! OMG!!! UR BACK?! ITS BEEN AGES!! wb lol xx



Delly: isn't it!

Mi said...

Hypersalon? Now that's Something

3anooda said...

where is this arabian plaza??

3anooda said...

where is this arabian plaza??

3anooda said...

BIGPEARLS IS BAAACKK - oo im not invited to the blog?? :(

Big Pearls said...

FB: thanks:)

3anooda: my blog is closed, and no one was invited.

Bahrain Fashion said...

Cool!! Can't wait to visit Dubai again!! I just cant wait :)

Miznah said...

looks fab!

but still, I'd try the services first then judge..

let us know if u try 'em ;)

karroozi said...

i love the place!
i go there at least once a week =p

i think they'll open another branch in Oasis Centre, SZR

Emaratioryx said...

The shoes on the right are really tempting *drool*
Your blog is amazing mashallah !!!
Keep it up :)

Fastidious Babe said...

Mi: yes it is



3anooda: its a new mall in mirdeff



BF: ur gonna have a blast i'm sure :)





Miznah: so far it ticks most of my boxes





karroozi: oh u do? i cant wait to try it out xx




Emaratioryx: thank you.. always nice to get positive feedback from u guys xx

Couture Carrie said...

Love that armchair!

xoxox,
CC

A Journal Entry said...

cooooool!

eshda3wa said...

the real question is

are they good??!!

Ansam said...

wow nice place
funky names for the services hehehe

Fastidious Babe said...

CC: me too xx

A journal entry: i know right!



eshda3wa: the products they use are good, and so far i've heard good stuff :)




Ansam: I KNOW! i loved the names xx

Chinese Eyes said...

I should go sometime ! Looks ah-mazingg.

Stand-Alone~ said...

looks nice..

nyxxie said...

sounds like loads of fun!

Aljoud said...

heard a lot about it! Everyone loves it, so far.
Did you try their 'blackberry addict' hand reflexology? lol my friend said I needed that haha

Fastidious Babe said...

Aljoud: OMG LOL sounds Amazing! i love the names of all the services.. i got sold from the first steps i set into that place! xx