Sunday, May 18, 2008

What's with all the new buildings?!

I am so LOST!

Literally, figuratively or whatever its called LOST.. Like for real! I start work in this new department today, and it is the most confusing place ever! Lemme explain (mind u, I'm not one to speak when it comes to directions et al) BUT this place is a maze! I'm supposed to look for the head of department (all I know is that his name is Derek) so I'm walking around (in circles, I'm sure) asking everyone in a labcoat ( are u dr derek??!) And not only is it retarded and so fucked up, but I'm starting to feel like a complete amature and a pain to all the nurses who keep shrugging "he's around" wtf is around and WHERE is around? Cuz I tell u, I've been all around! And unless there's a whole basement level I'm missing THERE is no place I haven't looked!!

Its been an hour alreaDY!!


Oh Derek where art thoU!! :@

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

5 comments:

PinkChampagne said...

Ssssexy! As in Dr.Derek Mcdreamy???
lmao...hope you find him xxx

Big Pearls said...

Derek?? o Dr ba3ad? where are u? grey's anatomy episode lool:p

Fastidious Babe said...

PC: lool i DID.. i actually had to call him up a la tantrum :P

Big Pearls: taqreeban :P

Anonymous said...

looooooool this is soo funny sorry

Fastidious Babe said...

no worries.. im over it now :P twaz one hell of a day lol