Tuesday, October 7, 2008

On a personal note..

The doctor I am currently working with looks like the guy in scrubs (give or take 20 yrs ;p) the resemblance is uncanny.


Uni starts tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure I should be doing some sort of reading to recap what we did last year, shoulda coulda woulda.. Bleh.


I have officially decided to ditch a person who was a major drainer in my life. I'm excited about the prospect :)


My incharge at work seems mean, I have yet to put a label on her, but I really hope she isn't, I like the place.


My ear infection is clearing up (il7mdella!), last week was tres horible indeed.


Watched casablanca the other day and discovered a passion for black n white movies, a romantic era that has ceased to exist in our days.


Zuma opened in dubai a while ago, couldn't find the time to check it out, finally got a reservation for today.. Yaaiy! (Will post pics bien sur)


Lastly: I have been distracted by pursuing alternative options, broadening my horizon one might call it, and I kinda lost focus on things that matter, I guess what I'm saying is: I need to ease on the multi-tasking for a while.


- to lists: making them and sticking by them xx
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

13 comments:

Ansam said...

1. I love scrubs (the show) hehehe which guy in scrubs? JD?
2. Good luck with uni ;-)
3. yeah... time for spring cleaning already?? :-P
4. 7emdela 3ala your ear infection.. glad your feeling better
5. One of my friends call me Zuma lol

Journal Entries said...

"I have officially decided to ditch a person who was a major drainer in my life."

this is a big step that i need to take as well!

Fury said...

Casablanca is one of my all time favorite movies.
Zach Braff(JD) is cute in a goofy way! or are you talking about Dr.Cox??
I like to make lists and then conveniently forget about them.
Glad to know you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

zuma? where is it located? is it japanese?

3anooda said...

do not be fooled - casablanca in morrocco SUX big time. the movie made it seem so exotic

Fastidious Babe said...

ansam: 1. yes JD 2. thanx babe 3. lol totally 4. alla ysallmch xx 5. Hey Zumaaa!



a journal entry: a very healthy step indeed..



fury: yes JD.. lol i hate forgetting about my lists! and yes il7mdella im feeling much better now :)



bijou: yes its japanese, its in DIFC :)



3anooda: have u been there? im very interested in what goes around there!

3anooda said...

i have and i hated it - its a very dirty and polluted city with lots of trashy people around

i much preferred marakesh and rabat

Sham3at Al Jillas said...

El7amdellah 3ala el salama...

I love Casablanca; it's one of my favorite movies. If you like, I have infinite recommendations of wonderful movies of that era.

à bientôt

eshda3wa said...

glad ur ear infection is better

ever more glad that im not a student anymore

and its a good thing ur ditching the drainer
no one needs sm1 like tht in their life!

Big Pearls said...

happy ur infection is clearing up

and all the best at work:)

Unknown said...

yaay 7imdellah 3ala salamat your ear... it's so good to hear about you ditching the drainer person... its so important to spend our time with people who make us happy... no time for party poopers;p

Anonymous said...

Zuma!
I love hearing about your restaurant reviews, you seem to have great taste in ambiance!
Keep us updating with pics =)
Love your blog!

Fastidious Babe said...

3anooda: u should tell me all about marakesh someday!



sham3at il jillas: i would love that very much! xx



eshda3wa: im feeling better alreadY! :)



BP thanx babe xx



purely: totally!



ds: thank you :) will do xx