Friday, October 31, 2008

The Week in Pics :P


Its Halloween! Got plans?



Great Gifts do come in tiny packages! ;) preferably with a cute bow detail! xD



Comfort food: Strawberries- check , Molten Chocolate- check!



Stumbled upon this art gallery, amusing colours.. mad my day!



Nails go "chocolate kisses" a la christina



I saw this at my newly found french haven! tres mignon non?



Another advantage of taking strolls and making no plans! stumbled upon this photography gallery! loved it! Note to self: rekindle that photography spark.



And Finally: its Polyvore Friday!

Fall 08 by fastidious.babe



- To great finds, wonderful weekends, and self soothing activities after long tiring weeks! xx

8 comments:

مريم الفلاسي said...

I was wondering where is friday's polywore ;P

Fastidious Babe said...

LOOOL omg

Baroque said...

looool at "البقره الضاحكه" , lol don't u just love Arabic translations xx too cute, its very andy warhol-ish-campbell's soup! xx

now i want to take a stroll without a plan ;p

f7ee7eely said...

and all along I thought women take random strolls in shopping malls without any planning whatsoever :P

Sham3at Al Jillas said...

To wonderful weekends :D

The are extremely needed!

doona said...

i was getting to the end and wondering watever happened to polyvore friday ;)

hope you had a great weekend :)

Ansam said...

I like that a lot of bloggers do weekly wrap-ups :-) nice specially when using a lot of pics... my week was not bad at all, I kinda took it easy since I had some full busy days and some quiet ones -relatively speaking-

I need a massage!

Fastidious Babe said...

baroque: the epitome of wanasa XD


f7ee7eely: hardly ever! XD


sham3at al jillas: hope ur weekend went well! :)



dandoon: had a great weekend, thanx babes xx


ansam: i am dying for a proper massage!